Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Evening everyone, what a day!!
went out in lashing wind/rain thought it was in for the day but it turned out a beauty with :sun:
It was raining this morning here too and then got out to be a beautiful afternoon, bright sunshine, little wind and generally gorgeous. I was stuck in an office discussing videography projects, masterclass projects, marketing strategy and whether or not Eric Johnson's tone is actually in his fingers rather than in his guitars. By the time I got in and got the rest of the admin sorted, it was dark.

solitaire

Über Member
It was raining this morning here too and then got out to be a beautiful afternoon, bright sunshine, little wind and generally gorgeous. I was stuck in an office discussing videography projects, masterclass projects, marketing strategy and whether or not Eric Johnson's tone is actually in his fingers rather than in his guitars. By the time I got in and got the rest of the admin sorted, it was dark.
Evening Saluki sorry to rub it in but I was walking and generally mucking about with dogs ^_^

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Evening Saluki sorry to rub it in but I was walking and generally mucking about with dogs ^_^
I groomed a Lhasa this morning. 3 weeks overdue and he hates being brushed. Sadly, I needed to do a lot more clipping that I really like doing and he has bald-ish legs now. I really like the owner, which is why I put up with the dog. I don't do much grooming nowadays but I like to keep my hand in. Tomorrow I am off all day except for one teensy weensy little walk with a Cavalier King Charles (pulls like a train) so I'm hoping for a bit of cycling weather. Even if just for a quick 5 miles. The weekend doesn't look to bad and the BBC say that it will stop raining by noon on Saturday. We have a plan to ride for a good 25+ miles (Hubster not as fit as he could be but is planning a metric century before the end of the month so needs to get out)

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Evening... hope everyone had, or is having, a good day. Sunny here, took a walk around the orchards with my camera which is festooned with Redwings and Fieldfares at the moment, although the ground is a bit soggy from recent deluges. I was out for about 3 hours and have a grand total of 0 usable good pictures... I think the squelching of my boots in the mud kept the birds well out of the range of my telephoto... :cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Evening... hope everyone had, or is having, a good day. Sunny here, took a walk around the orchards with my camera which is festooned with Redwings and Fieldfares at the moment, although the ground is a bit soggy from recent deluges. I was out for about 3 hours and have a grand total of 0 usable good pictures... I think the squelching of my boots in the mud kept the birds well out of the range of my telephoto... :cuppa:
What are redwings doing with your camera? More to the point why are you trusting them with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom