Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Morning Tea people.
Nice and sunny here and its not going to rain until 9pm ish, according to the BBC website anyway. Yay.

Off to work. 3 dogs to groom but sadly only 2 to walk as one of my walking owners is staying home as her wee cat was run over and killed this morning :sad: She is, understandably, rather upset. Its the last day before half term so I am sure that her fellow teachers won't mind covering for half a day.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning all

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Morning all, bit grey and showery here but will probably venture out on the bike anyway today at some stage, I find it's rarely as bad outside when you get yourself out in it.
Following SL's advice last night I did, metaphorically, get my coat and leave by dropping off in the middle of a rather stretched analogy without saying goodnight... I was building up to a big finish as well. :cuppa::smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning all, bit grey and showery here but will probably venture out on the bike anyway today at some stage, I find it's rarely as bad outside when you get yourself out in it.
Following SL's advice last night I did, metaphorically, get my coat and leave by dropping off in the middle of a rather stretched analogy without saying goodnight... I was building up to a big finish as well. :cuppa::smile:
Ha, I did too...was nodding off so shut down and went to bed....didn't have too bad a sleep either.
Things to do today so can't get out...gonna push for tomorrow as it'll have been a week since I knackered myself at the voluntary event.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Ha, I did too...was nodding off so shut down and went to bed....didn't have too bad a sleep either.
Things to do today so can't get out...gonna push for tomorrow as it'll have been a week since I knackered myself at the voluntary event.

Yes, as you know there are times when you can't put a good sleep off, normally the ones when you wake up and think 'Hmmm...I've just been asleep and I didn't know it was coming' For me it's when I wake up in my chair, laptop removed gingerly I imagine by MrsD with reading glasses fallen on my lap and a stiff neck from a lolling forwards head....and most times a little dribble on my shirt!! (TMI?)

ScotiaLass

Guru
20140523_130238.jpg

The big brave German Shepherd gets his bath...not so brave now eh? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom