Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

solitaire

Über Member
What 'proper job' shall you be doing?
I live in fear of a 'proper job' and haven't had one for years. I'm told that dog walking is not a proper job and neither is managing the office for a guitar school. That's OK then.
Pop to Norfolk, weather is ok for cycling here. Might go out in a wee bit for a quick spin.
Ok if I can get there before you go I'd be happy to come on the ride :thumbsup:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Elevenses time, not sure why but I feel absolutely wiped out today, could sleep for a week - not the turbo, I felt like this yesterday too. Keep waiting on a sore throat/head, sneezing, etc but nothing apart from wanting to sleep at me desk - do you think anyone would notice??

Depends how important you are :laugh:

stephec

Squire
A disaster has been averted here. MR WD put the letter he received regarding applying for his pension in a certain place. He wants me to deal with everything, and this morning couldn't find the papers for me to apply for it for him online, so it was all my fault of course.

In the end, he found what he wanted in a totally different place to the one he thought he had put it. No apology of course. And yes, he is a few years older than me.
A disaster has been averted here. MR WD put the letter he received regarding applying for his pension in a certain place. He wants me to deal with everything, and this morning couldn't find the papers for me to apply for it for him online, so it was all my fault of course.

In the end, he found what he wanted in a totally different place to the one he thought he had put it. No apology of course. And yes, he is a few years older than me.
That makes a change if it's not the man's fault.

Why's he delayed claiming his pension for all those years? :biggrin:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
That makes a change if it's not the man's fault.

Why's he delayed claiming his pension for all those years? :biggrin:

Cheeky blighter. Wash your mouth out with soap. :ninja: :cursing:

stephec

Squire
Afternoon all, I'm up near the cafe on Hartside Moor, look at the lovely view. :smile:

IMAG0449.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom