Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
No :bicycle:today, too busy doing chores... little bit of :cuppa: now, watching the football and hopefully getting a spin in tomorrow. :thumbsup: Weather looks OK.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Bet that made you throb Bob, good job...:smile:
I never thought throb and Bob in the same sentence although Throb mind you I haven't tried yet.

THROB is yet another new DSP sound card mode that attempts to use Fast Fourier Transform technology (as used by waterfall displays). THROB is actually based on tone pairs with several characters represented by single tones. It is defined as a "2 of 8 +1 tone" system, or more simply put, it is based on the decode of tone pairs from a palette of 9 tones. The THROB program is an attempt to push DSP into the area where other methods fail because of sensitivity or propagation difficulties and at the same time work at a reasonable speed

see I could be a Throbber:thumbsup:

How long on hold?

Never bothered my erchie as plenty of data on phone left but even that was very patchy...

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Evening all. Just logged on and back from a short ride as Hubster is driving me around the twist watching yet another repeat on Dave of Mock the Week. I am starting to dream of Dara O'Brien. After 2 and a bit weeks off, on a solid TV diet of Law & Order, Criminal Minds & CSI, you would think that I would be glad of something with neither guns nor blood but when he's not watching gun programmes, he's watching fecking Dara O bloody' Brien.

I went for a short ride as I was starting to feel just a smidge murderous. I'm back now and bloody Dara is still on. I have headphones on and I can still hear him as Hubster is a bit deaf and refuses to wear his hearing aids. How much time do you think that I'd serve in the circs?

classic33

Leg End Member
Evening all. Just logged on and back from a short ride as Hubster is driving me around the twist watching yet another repeat on Dave of Mock the Week. I am starting to dream of Dara O'Brien. After 2 and a bit weeks off, on a solid TV diet of Law & Order, Criminal Minds & CSI, you would think that I would be glad of something with neither guns nor blood but when he's not watching gun programmes, he's watching fecking Dara O bloody' Brien.

I went for a short ride as I was starting to feel just a smidge murderous. I'm back now and bloody Dara is still on. I have headphones on and I can still hear him as Hubster is a bit deaf and refuses to wear his hearing aids. How much time do you think that I'd serve in the circs?
Would justifiable come into the equation at any point!

Bobby Mhor

Guru
..or at least a word that rhymes with it...:whistle:
Look Mr ID...see I can add iot to that if you want a punnery:whistle:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Would justifiable come into the equation at any point!
Oh yes. I think that it would.
He watches these repeats for 4 and a half hours at dialysis 3 times a week and then hogs the remote at home.
Saturday I made a fuss and watched a couple of programmes that I wanted to see and yesterday, made another fuss and finally got to see Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death (it was very good, and I really enjoyed it) but both times he huffed a bit and I'm wondering if he was trying to make me feel uncomfortable so he could watch more murder/cop procedural type programmes.
I'm feeling a bit frazzled at the moment TBH.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Oh yes. I think that it would.
He watches these repeats for 4 and a half hours at dialysis 3 times a week and then hogs the remote at home.
Saturday I made a fuss and watched a couple of programmes that I wanted to see and yesterday, made another fuss and finally got to see Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death (it was very good, and I really enjoyed it) but both times he huffed a bit and I'm wondering if he was trying to make me feel uncomfortable so he could watch more murder/cop procedural type programmes.
I'm feeling a bit frazzled at the moment TBH.
Bake him a laxative cake:whistle:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Tempting but he's quite ill enough without making his permanent skitters even worse.

I've had a cuppa now and feeling more human. He's stumped off to bed so I'll not see him until morning now. Guitar practice and self assessment filing here I come.
I'm not really a cruel person but in that case, I'll mail him the recipe:whistle: from another browbeaten Hubster-type:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom