Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

solitaire

Über Member
I missed what word of the day was today? Moist thrusting mounts or something loosely different ?
Aroma!!!!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Where is the dog home @solitaire? I had to put my boy to sleep on Boxing Day. When we buy our retirement place this year now we will look to get another pal...walking is not the same at the moment... and it looks like we'll be in shouting distance of North Cornwall, couple of places near Boscastle to look at next! :smile:

You used to call poor tom names. :hugs: . I was sorry to hear about tom.

solitaire

Über Member
Where is the dog home @solitaire? I had to put my boy to sleep on Boxing Day. When we buy our retirement place this year now we will look to get another pal...walking is not the same at the moment... and it looks like we'll be in shouting distance of North Cornwall, couple of places near Boscastle to look at next! :smile:
Our dogs home is on the outskirts of Newquay,
It's called St Francis home for animals and we always got doggies who need a good home.
So sorry to hear about your boy, it's never good to lose your friend but Christmas makes it sadder somehow.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Our dogs home is on the outskirts of Newquay,
It's called St Francis home for animals and we always got doggies who need a good home.
So sorry to hear about your boy, it's never good to lose your friend but Christmas makes it sadder somehow.

Thanks. Not far down the coast, we'll bear it in mind when we get everything settled.. I've got a plan for a bit of a ride in April, we'll be ready for everything else after that.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom