Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
How very dare you! I wouldn't be seen dead in a gym slip....now cami knickers....
Commando knickers :whistle:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Ah, I do believe that large rain storm has thrust away the hot weather. And yes, the hot weather left me very thrusty, thank you very much. :thumbsup:
How was your NYE in Victoria @victor ?

I believe 1.5m were out in Sydney for their fireworks display.

We watched London on the telly box (3 yr old to put to bed) after earlier going out for a Ruby.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
How was your NYE in Victoria @victor ?

I believe 1.5m were out in Sydney for their fireworks display.

We watched London on the telly box (3 yr old to put to bed) after earlier going out for a Ruby.
I just stayed home and fervently wished for silence, and amazingly enough my wish came true. No partying in my neigbourhood, thank heavens.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Morning :hello: . Its dark and pouring down with rain now. :rain:
@0lonerider :hello:@172traindriver :hello:@welsh dragon:hello:@the_mikey :hello:@solitaire and houndies :hello:@BrianEvesham :hello:@classic33 :hello: @SteCenturion :hello:@victor :hello:@meta lon :hello:. Is @stephec and @ScotiaLass up yet (that didn't sound quite right but you know what I mean). :hello:anyway.

Today is the first day of w*** this year. Really looking forward to it. We are interviewing for a videography project we have on the go at the moment. Lots of tea and coffee will be involved. We have an agenda of sorts for the rest of the 'office' day.

It's really miserable and raining :rain::cold:out. Good job this is a day 'off' for riding. My legs are tired so going to eat porridge, as there really is nothing that a good breakfast can't sort out, and another cuppa.
Afternoon teadrinkers!:thumbsup: It's always time for some char:cuppa:....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sef1Bl6k6n8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom