Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning folks. Rather unpleasant weather here today, so coffee in hand :hello: :cuppa: . Another day for the turbo for me it seems.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning :hello: . Its dark and pouring down with rain now. :rain:
Morning WD :hello:

raining lightly here & surprisingly I am not that cold (even though it's cold out)

on the codger buses today, but just waiting for my steak Canadian triple (not Mounties) :tongue:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
@0lonerider :hello:@172traindriver :hello:@welsh dragon:hello:@the_mikey :hello:@solitaire and houndies :hello:@BrianEvesham :hello:@classic33 :hello: @SteCenturion :hello:@victor :hello:@meta lon :hello:. Is @stephec and @ScotiaLass up yet (that didn't sound quite right but you know what I mean). :hello:anyway.

Today is the first day of w*** this year. Really looking forward to it. We are interviewing for a videography project we have on the go at the moment. Lots of tea and coffee will be involved. We have an agenda of sorts for the rest of the 'office' day.

It's really miserable and raining :rain::cold:out. Good job this is a day 'off' for riding. My legs are tired so going to eat porridge, as there really is nothing that a good breakfast can't sort out, and another cuppa.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
@0lonerider :hello:@172traindriver :hello:@welsh dragon:hello:@the_mikey :hello:@solitaire and houndies :hello:@BrianEvesham :hello:@classic33 :hello: @SteCenturion :hello:@victor :hello:@meta lon :hello:. Is @stephec and @ScotiaLass up yet (that didn't sound quite right but you know what I mean). :hello:anyway.

Today is the first day of w*** this year. Really looking forward to it. We are interviewing for a videography project we have on the go at the moment. Lots of tea and coffee will be involved. We have an agenda of sorts for the rest of the 'office' day.

It's really miserable and raining :rain::cold:out. Good job this is a day 'off' for riding. My legs are tired so going to eat porridge, as there really is nothing that a good breakfast can't sort out, and another cuppa.
We're about to get some rain, too, and it couldn't be more welcome! The last 2 days have been ridiculously hot.

stephec

Squire

Morning all, I've been up for a while now, I was in the gym at 09:00, don't know about SL though. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom