Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Evening all.
Bike ridden and he's now in the shower room, drying off after his shower. I'll have to unscrew the drain trap and empty it outside. It doesn't seem to be draining as well, this evening, as it was this morning. Probably something to do with the muck from 2 bikes being squirted down it. Hubster is talking about investing in a K'archer thing as he's fed up with unblocking the shower drain. The bikes were pretty bad, to be fair. It was a good ride.

I've had a cuppa, some crackers with cheese. The roast is in the oven and we are about to walk the hounds. It takes nearly as long to get coats on all the dogs as it does to get them around the block.

Onwards, then I can put my PJs on and settle down with a cuppa, in front of the TV. I'll get some guitar practice in when my hands defrost properly too. I've said that I hate Eric Clapton now, haven't I.:angry:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Think Nurse Ratched...:sad:
View attachment 75692

When the dragon grabs hold of certain parts of a prisoner it is a good job you can't hear outside the walls, they say the screams are terrifying :cry:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Evening teadrinkers:highfive:.... hope y'all had a good day and have a drink on me:cheers::cuppa:!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM1xL2JPWJo

Evening MG :hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom