Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
No and the quad wasn't wearing a plate either.

I have seen guys riding them round here and you find in the summer they often only have shorts on. They seem so dangerous, you are not restrained, don't need a helmet, whats it all about. You even have to wear a seat belt in a car.
They also seem to have very quick acceleration, you would just get launched if you hit something. Surprised the law is so soft on them, considering how most other things seem to be so risk assessed.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Nighty night fellow teadrinkers, and evening as appropes:hello::highfive:
Tea thread....feels like heaven:music::cuppa:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ead0K5vnWE0

Good Night MG :hello:
Short and sweet :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have seen guys riding them round here and you find in the summer they often only have shorts on. They seem so dangerous, you are not restrained, don't need a helmet, whats it all about. You even have to wear a seat belt in a car.
They also seem to have very quick acceleration, you would just get launched if you hit something. Surprised the law is so soft on them, considering how most other things seem to be so risk assessed.

The farmers use them a lot here. They tend to have they're dogs sitting on the back as they herd the sheep and or count them.

Saluki

World class procrastinator

solitaire

Über Member

solitaire

Über Member
Goodnight all......sleep well..........see you in the morning :hello:
treats.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member

the police give one warning to ppl riding motorbikes on the fields here! next time they take your bike
Trouble is stingers can't be used against motorbikes/quads and its well known by those riding them.
The also have to be caught by the police. They're not willing to accept either word or camera footage from the public.

A few years ago they used to actually phone the police and let them know they were on the roads. Getting a response time, which allowed them untroubled use.

I've sent one into a mill pond by refusing to move out of his way.
Narrow path with two choices, mill pond or a 15 foot drop into a river.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom