Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
One with gripping hands and lifelike hair. :biggrin:
Barbie! The murderer.

classic33

Leg End Member
Action Man figures from forty years ago can fetch reasonable sums of money these days.
You still have the box, and dependent on condition, there are some that can be worth nearly a £1000.

The last one, "fully equipped", made is worth less than what you'll have paid for it however.

stephec

Squire
Action Man figures from forty years ago can fetch reasonable sums of money these days.
You still have the box, and dependent on condition, there are some that can be worth nearly a £1000.

The last one, "fully equipped", made is worth less than what you'll have paid for it however.
Mine all got given away when I was about 17, mind you that's how I got to own at least half the stuff in the first place

Yep, I made a living (well it paid the mortgage) repairing and selling vintage figures. The collection of Knights I posted earlier all sold for over £100 each on eBay as an example.
Nice to see all the Action Man fans coming out of the woodwork.
The last one "fully equipped " was the 30th anniversary edition and fell well short of what collectors wanted. The "toy" was not as articulated as the dads remembered.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yep, I made a living (well it paid the mortgage) repairing and selling vintage figures. The collection of Knights I posted earlier all sold for over £100 each on eBay as an example.
Nice to see all the Action Man fans coming out of the woodwork.
The last one "fully equipped " was the 30th anniversary edition and fell well short of what collectors wanted. The "toy" was not as articulated as the dads remembered.
Collectors shop nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom