Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
From Wikipedia :
Sulfur dioxide
Chemical Compound
Sulfur dioxide is the chemical compound with the formula SO 2. At standard atmosphere, it is a toxic gas with a pungent, irritating, and rotten smell. The triple point is 197.69 K and 1.67kPa. It is released naturally by volcanic activity. Wikipedia
Sulphur Dioxide MSDS and creates:-
Will be oxidised in air to Sulphur trioxide
Potential Acute Health Effects:
Very hazardous in case of skin contact (corrosive, irritant, permeator), of eye contact (irritant, corrosive), of ingestion, of inhalation. Liquid or spray mist may produce tissue damage particularly on mucous membranes of eyes, mouth and respiratory tract. Skin contact may produce burns. Inhalation of the spray mist may produce severe irritation of respiratory tract, characterized by coughing, choking, or shortness of breath. Severe over-exposure can result in death. Inflammation of the eye is characterized by redness, watering, and itching. Skin inflammation is characterized by itching, scaling, reddening, or, occasionally, blistering.

the_mikey

Legendary Member

From the Friends of the Earth website :

Port Talbot is the most polluted place in Wales and the second most polluted urban site in Britain, according to official air quality figures released today by Friends of the Earth.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
From the Friends of the Earth website :

Port Talbot is the most polluted place in Wales and the second most polluted urban site in Britain, according to official air quality figures released today by Friends of the Earth.

smiley-sick014.gif

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Bought one at a liquidation sale in Bradford about six years ago

WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom