Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Back from town and the dentist.
The lad had been having pain for some time and when the dentist went in, he had a massive abscess :sad:
She has removed the nerve and packed it with antibiotics and a local anaesthetic.
He will be having it removed at the hospital.

He did really well, but she is a great dentist :smile:

Are they not messing about trying to save it?

I had one that had three lots of penicillin and a filling before she gave up and yanked it out.

stephec

Squire
Don't encourage me :laugh:

EEyeKnight013.jpg

EEyeKnight015.jpg

EEyeKnight018.jpg

Oops, only just saw this;
Are they genuine outfits, or did you make them yourself?

I mainly had military stuff, apart from a spaceman suit.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Never been to that cafe as its only 5mins from home, Saintbury I still have not conquered. I will get up that hill nonstop next year (even if it kills me).

I love that hill. It's a case of not blowing yourself on that first stage and keeping a bit for when it narrows and goes a little bit right. If I am going to the chicken palace I turn left before the top head across the Cotswold way and go down Dovers. Keep at it you will crack it soon. I have managed to crack it in the big ring and on the 21 on the back now.
If its Broadway I will go past the golf club and down Fish Hill.
I have done Dovers, and Bakers. On the day of the Tour of Britain I went over Snowshill to watch the riders come through. Brilliant day that was.

stephec

Squire
No, it's too far gone in her opinion and with his issues, she thinks it best to just remove it.
The options were discussed with me but I trust her judgement.
All those that I know who've had one ended up with it being took out.

At least she probably didn't have to do that thing where they tap along the row of teeth to find the bad one.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Don't encourage me :laugh:

EEyeKnight013.jpg

EEyeKnight015.jpg

EEyeKnight018.jpg

Oops, only just saw this;

Wish you had a Mr C model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom