Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Bet you was breathing fire

Breathing in more like :laugh:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Shopping didn't take long!
Not been shopping, went moving my
$#!T€ as the missus calls it from one unit to tuther so that I can serve notice on original unit.

After that, we went with Junior to the North Pole to see St Nick in hos Grotto, he now charges £5.99 & £3.99 for a photo. Rum T₩@T.

In between a post meant for stephec got stuck in my outbox for about an hour or so.

Saw some great pictures & a tapestry at the garden centre that lit up (little twinkle lights) of that 'walking in the air' scene.

Wanted to buy one for Juniors room but the scaley one with forked tongue & whippy tail said "NO & then torched the gaff.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I've not been in Bents for years, last time it looked like they were more interested in selling you tat disguised as crafts/ornaments, books, and wicker furniture, rather than plants.

I've even seen coach trips to it advertised??? :ohmy:
The original Mr Bent & now his clan are very very wealthy, barr one of the son's, who he bought a house, he is a long time smack head & his neighbours can't sell because of him.

I think I've told this story before, anyway, it's roughly £8 or £9 each for a coffee & slice of cake in their tea rooms/cafe.

Wouldn't mind a slice of that business.

Doing so well that they paid for & put in a new road from the main road & a roundabout on the main road.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
[QUOTE="welsh dragon, post: 3436002, member: 32036 you should tell that to Mr WD. He takes bloody ages looking at all the bloody ingredients on things. Shopping takes twice as long as it should
I'll look at the ingredients of something if I've not seen something before.

I won't wander round shops without any purpose though, shopping's not my idea of a liesure activity.[/QUOTE]
I love it, but only if it's for guitar, bike, music stuff, stuff for me & stuff everyone else, then it's Grrrrreaaat !

SteCenturion

I am your Father
That sort of thing can get you into trouble cant it? :sad:
Depending on what your trouble & strife is like yeah.

classic33

Leg End Member
It's the APOCOLYPSE haven't you heard.
Apocolypse.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom