Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
You do anyway :laugh:
Complain?
If I feel its valid yes.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Noticed you were here.
Excited about the bike!
Yup. Chap has accepted our offer of 590 for it. Collecting it tomorrow. It's had about 50 miles of riding as he bought it for his son, who promptly decided that he was bored with cycling.
Hubster off to dialysis tomorrow at silly am as the Christmas Schedule is all swapped about so that the dialysis nurses can have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off. So this week and next week its Sunday, Tuesday and Friday. Hubster not thrilled about the alarm going off at 5.30am on a Sunday, bless him. I'll ride down to the hospital and then we will go directly from there.

I have been researching loud bar tape as I cannot deal with that much black. Mind you, nobody will see the colour once it's covered with mud on Monday.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yup. Chap has accepted our offer of 590 for it. Collecting it tomorrow. It's had about 50 miles of riding as he bought it for his son, who promptly decided that he was bored with cycling.
Hubster off to dialysis tomorrow at silly am as the Christmas Schedule is all swapped about so that the dialysis nurses can have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off. So this week and next week its Sunday, Tuesday and Friday. Hubster not thrilled about the alarm going off at 5.30am on a Sunday, bless him. I'll ride down to the hospital and then we will go directly from there.

I have been researching loud bar tape as I cannot deal with that much black. Mind you, nobody will see the colour once it's covered with mud on Monday.
Wrap it up and wait until Santa brings it to you!

172traindriver

Legendary Member
They had the ticket staff at Leeds wearing Santa suits one year. When Arriva took it over.

Are you dog walking tonight, nice and mild.
I bid you farewell and have a nice walk.
Catch you later today (note the time) :hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Night Normal Folks :laugh::hello:
Wierd People.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom