Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
You mean you were hinged at some point!

A bit like you Mr C :laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Yeah, I keep forgetting to turn the volume on the big tablet and got a mail arriving at 3 am.....
I thought a 'keek' just to move post to the top of the tree....and a good day to ya! Mr View attachment 74804
A wet and windy run oot today...
This wind looks like it ain't giving up to near Xmas....

Evening @Bobby Mhor :hello:
I got back from the footie and saw the BBC weather for your part of the country and it looks like its just wet, wet, wet today and tomorrow. So that's pretty depressing :sad:
At least I got a crafty 35 miles in this morning, and it was lovely and sunny. Cold and quite a strong wind but dry and I can live with that. I guess we have been a bit luckier down south of you this weekend.
I take any opportunity I can for a couple of hours out if it presents itself, as you never know wha'ts round the corner. Mr C will be predicting snow drifts soon knowing him.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Evening all.

It's the wife's Christmas do tonight, so a bit of peace for me. :smile:
Evenin' @stephec :hello:

it's my missus Xmas do too tonight but she ain't going coz she has the Brad Pitts & it's my Xmas do tonight also, I am not going because she was going & now I am looking after Junior because the Missus keeps going, so my chances of going are gone, so that's all I was going to say, I'm going.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Good Evening folks :hello:
Evening Choo Choo :hello:

stephec

Squire

it's my missus Xmas do too tonight but she ain't going coz she has the Brad Pitts & it's my Xmas do tonight also, I am not going because she was going & now I am looking after Junior because the Missus keeps going, so my chances of going are gone, so that's all I was going to say, I'm going.

That's a bit sh!t :smile:
Mrs will be watching that too, between FoxTrots to the Kazi. :laugh:

Now it's double sh!t if you've got to watch that.

classic33

Leg End Member

Tha'll not be going because tha's already gone!
Any good, or does this relate to earlier post about being unhinged?

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Tha'll not be going because tha's already gone!
Any good, or does this relate to earlier post about being unhinged?
Born with a screw loose, the other 2 worked their way out over time.

I said I wouldn't go on my Xmas do so that Herr Flick could go on hers, both tonight, and I wouldn't miss going on mine as much as she would on hers, but now neither of us are going, Junior still not on form & her indoors is, well, errrm, Gattling gunning the Armitage Shanks

Still, tellybox looks o.k for tonight & I am a 1/3 way down a bottle of 15 yr old Glennfiddich, 'tis nice & smooth so may have a wee dram later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom