Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Bet you are dribbling at the thought :laugh:

Trembling more like.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Evening, good folks of Tealandia.

I am contemplating more tea but am low on milk so might have a herbal one. I could ride to the shop for milk but the bike lock is in the shed, the shed key is in the car and the car is at the N&N Hospital car park 8.33 miles away so I'd need to ride to hospital for the key, ride back and then ride to the shops and I am not sure that I can be bothered. Then of course, I can't lock my bike at the N&N hospital while I get the car key to get the shed key ..........

I'll have coffee!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Evening, good folks of Tealandia.

I am contemplating more tea but am low on milk so might have a herbal one. I could ride to the shop for milk but the bike lock is in the shed, the shed key is in the car and the car is at the N&N Hospital car park 8.33 miles away so I'd need to ride to hospital for the key, ride back and then ride to the shops and I am not sure that I can be bothered. Then of course, I can't lock my bike at the N&N hospital while I get the car key to get the shed key ..........

I'll have coffee!

That, @Saluki is funny and deserves a :rofl:

I'm on to say goodnight I think, hosting friends for dinner so, having built up the energy for that by sleeping most of the afternoon better make sure I wash behind my ears now... have fun all :hello:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
They have industrial thermometers there!

The look on his face would be a picture as his eyes pop out :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom