Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

solitaire

Über Member
Morning ma"m :hello: dragon.jpg

Levo-Lon

Guru
Think im going to go out for a quick xc ride as its rather nice ,clear sunny...just have a brew while I get ready..see u later

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning good tea people!
Last day of school/college for the boys. The eldest (20) won a £30 Amazon voucher at college and collects it today.
The youngest (14) is going into town after school ends at 12.30. This makes me happy. I never thought I'd see the day he either wanted to do this, or was independent enough to cope, although saying that he can only manage a couple of hours, but it's a fantastic start.

I have tided up and have now sat down....a bit of Lego on the PS3 is next on the list.
Christmas shopping is all done apart from the food.
I don't think I'll be out on the bike anytime soon, it's very windy out. On the up side I have Tai Chi class tomorrow, last one before the holidays, boo!

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Morning Bobby
View attachment 74701
Stay where it's warm mate.
Hopefully you'll get the weather we got later :thumbsup:
hehe..just worked Australia on the radio so thats warmed me up:thumbsup: ( I'm a radio ham in my spare time)
I haven't checked the weather YET for later but 6 mile to get:thumbsup:
Morning good tea people!
Last day of school/college for the boys. The eldest (20) won a £30 Amazon voucher at college and collects it today.
The youngest (14) is going into town after school ends at 12.30. This makes me happy. I never thought I'd see the day he either wanted to do this, or was independent enough to cope, although saying that he can only manage a couple of hours, but it's a fantastic start.

I have tided up and have now sat down....a bit of Lego on the PS3 is next on the list.
I don't think I'll be out on the bike anytime soon, it's very windy out. On the up side I have Tai Chi class tomorrow, last one before the holidays, boo!

Good morning Ms SL..

Kids?
my youngest(of three) is 21 and I still call her the baby of the family:laugh:

solitaire

Über Member
Morning good tea people!

nigella.jpg
Morning miss :hello:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Morning all. It's fine and dry here today and I am going to meet Hubster from dialysis (2.4 miles away) on my bike. If I leave at just after 10am, I should be there by noon if I go the pretty route.

In the meantime,I have tea and am still practicing that bloomin' Eric Clapton song. When the dog ate my homework, he ate the wrong Eric!

solitaire

Über Member
Morning all. It's fine and dry here today and I am going to meet Hubster from dialysis (2.4 miles away) on my bike. If I leave at just after 10am, I should be there by noon if I go the pretty route.

In the meantime,I have tea and am still practicing that bloomin' Eric Clapton song. When the dog ate my homework, he ate the wrong Eric!
Morning Saluki :hello:
clapton.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom