Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
If peteaud doesn't show up soon, I'll have to put my new shoes on to try to wear them out a bit. That's my new hobby now. Seeing how long it takes me to wear them out. The longer it takes, the longer I'll live
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
For the name of Pete (not aud)..
I'm just about to think of porridge and saw this..
I thought it was a galleon in full sail.... HERE

Ewww. Too early in the morning for that sort of thing Bob:stop:
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
[QUOTE="welsh dragon, post: 3049346, member: 32036", I'll have to put my new shoes on to try to wear them out a bit. That's my new hobby now. Seeing how long it takes me to wear them out. Tje longer it takes, the longer I'll live[/QUOTE]

Are they red?
m56sQBo.jpg
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
[QUOTE="welsh dragon, post: 3049346, member: 32036", I'll have to put my new shoes on to try to wear them out a bit. That's my new hobby now. Seeing how long it takes me to wear them out. Tje longer it takes, the longer I'll live

Are they red?
m56sQBo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

They could be. But I'm not a bloomin smurf Bob:laugh:
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
You could have been..

fDvyLPC.png

Snap.:laugh:
 

Peteaud

Legendary Member
Location
South Somerset
Relax i am here.

All things come to those who wait for stuff.

It is wet
It is windy
bah

Although i have now had coffee, and a drippy egg on toast so i am returning to the land of the living.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom