Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I am about to watch the hobbit. I've been looking forward to it for a while, so I will see you anon people.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I am about to watch the hobbit. I've been looking forward to it for a while, so I will see you anon people.
Due to Mrs. Ga, I saw the Hobbit movies as they came out. At least I did not have to sojourn to Chicago as with The Lord of the Rings Movies, to see them in high frame rate 3-d.
Now we have 3d HFR here in town. Mrs. GA quite the Hobbit Aficionado, considering she had to borrow my books to see what the fuss was about.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Back from tesco. Ironically I now cba cooking so am sending hubby to hunter-gather from the Chinese.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Finally had our evening meal. A customer rang and went on and on and on. She was on the phone for 20 minutes and my tea was getting cold. In the end I gave my Ken a note and he read it and then yelled "Tea's ready" which gave her the clue that when I said that my tea was on the table that I wasn't actually kidding. Sheesh. She didn't even make a booking, it seemed that she just called to natter at me.
I have wine now.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good evening everyone. Just watched the hobbit. What a brilliant film. GA glad Mrs GA likes and approves the films. Scotialass it's good to get the men to do the man things now and again. And Saluki, glad you finally got your tea.

hope everyone is well tonight.

classic33

Leg End Member
Finally had our evening meal. A customer rang and went on and on and on. She was on the phone for 20 minutes and my tea was getting cold. In the end I gave my Ken a note and he read it and then yelled "Tea's ready" which gave her the clue that when I said that my tea was on the table that I wasn't actually kidding. Sheesh. She didn't even make a booking, it seemed that she just called to natter at me.
I have wine now.
So your saying she drove you to drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom