Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
:girldance:

I will never, ever mention making cakes again so there.
Til the next time.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Just an ordinary bow. Cost would have been around the £30-£40 mark. Want to get back into it. Local gunshop has Longbows.
Blimey.
I used to shoot longbow and was pretty good, then I got seduced to the dark side and have a rather sexy Hoyt Ruckus in a rather fetching blue hue.
Its perfect for me and my banjaxed wrist as its really adjustable. I love it to bits. I've had it about 3 years now. I had a PSE before that and a Hoyt recurve before that.

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh. I didn't think a woman could use one. They are far too strong.
Modern bows are easier.
@Saluki s' admitting to going to the darkside.
One woman I know, no-one who knows her and of sound mind would cross her. She once held the rear end on the a Massey Ferguson 35, whilst the wheel was placed back on. She played on a Hurling team that won & then lost when the other side pointed out there was a female on the team that beat them.
She'd put Mary-Anne Malone to shame!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Modern bows are easier.
@Saluki s' admitting to going to the darkside.
One woman I know, no-one who knows her and of sound mind would cross her. She once held the rear end on the a Massey Ferguson 35, whilst the wheel was placed back on. She played on a Hurling team that won & then lost when the other side pointed out there was a female on the team that beat them.
She'd put Mary-Anne Malone to shame!

Well I'm very weak and pathetic. I can't even open jars... that says everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom