Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
EWWWWWW gross. Typical Scots. They will eat anything bloody rubbish. Hagis being a prime example. Nasty little beggers should be shot on sight.

classic33

Leg End Member
EWWWWWW gross. Typical Scots. They will eat anything bloody rubbish. Hagis being a prime example. Nasty little beggers should be shot on sight.

"Citizens of York are being asked to sign a treaty promising never to shoot Scots with a bow and arrow.Under an ancient by-law, which has never been repealed, York people can ‘legally’ shoot Scotsmen with a bow and arrow within the city walls.
But a couple from the city are walking 240 miles to Edinburgh to present the Lord Provost with a “peace treaty”.
Ewan and Gill Main have asked York residents to sign their treaty in a bid to improve Anglo-Scottish relations. and raise money for Survive, a charity which helps child victims of sexual abuse, .
Each signatory must promise to never shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow, and to make Scots feel welcome in York.
Mr and Ms.Main will set off on 2006-09-08, and hope to arrive in Edinburgh two weeks later, reports ‘The Scotsman Newspaper’.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:ohmy:I think we are getting far too serious here gentlemn. After all this is the tea section. Some will start calling us the Dark Side it we arn't careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom