Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Blue

Squire
Being in a nice climate when ours is at its worst is something to dream about :smile:
soon to be a reality. Our youngest will be in his last year of Uni from Sept 14 so we are staying in Cyprus for 6 weeks from Mid Sept to the end of Oct this year. Next year will be our first full winter there, if all goes well, as we will have the extra cash to splash!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Yum. Pasta

Attachments

• smiley-28.gif
    smiley-28.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 6

172traindriver

Legendary Member
All this talk about food is making me very hungry.
Did a 75 mile audax today, it was blue sky and sun for virtually the whole ride. There was a bit of a tough headwind on part of the ride, but it was just so nice to be out and riding the bike.
A lot of the roads were actually dry, but there were some inevitable muddy and wet sections. That was the longest ride I have managed this year, and I am feeling it a bit now, but feel full of the joys also :dance: :sun::smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
All this talk about food is making me very hungry.
Did a 75 mile audax today, it was blue sky and sun for virtually the whole ride. There was a bit of a tough headwind on part of the ride, but it was just so nice to be out and riding the bike.
A lot of the roads were actually dry, but there were some inevitable muddy and wet sections. That was the longest ride I have managed this year, and I am feeling it a bit now, but feel full of the joys also :dance: :sun::smile:

That's what happens when you get older. So Im told

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
It's funny. I used to sit ordering bike bits from CRC etc at the weekend. The last couple of months It's been geeky Greek books from various stores. Maybe I should find a Greek forum to replace CC :scratch:
Nothing, I repeat, nothing, replaces CC. Might have more luck finding a Roman Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom