Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Squire

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I can't remember the last time I had anything to drink. I don't particularly like the stuff. I have seen to many friends end up lying in the gutter and me having to try and pick them up and literally carry them to the taxi rank.

Decided many years ago that I just can't stand the taste of alcohol. So I thought what's the point of drinking the stuff just to be the same as everyone else. So that was then end of my drinking career before it had even begun.
So glad I can't stand it :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
xx(
Decided many years ago that I just can't stand the taste of alcohol. So I thought what's the point of drinking the stuff just to be the same as everyone else. So that was then end of my drinking career before it had even begun.

Mr D likes whisky. It makes me feel sick just to smell it.

the_mikey

Legendary Member

I don't enjoy drinking, socially it's unpleasant and mentally it's doesn't do me any favours either, I prefer to avoid it, although a small glass of wine does help me sleep.

classic33

Leg End Member
cookies-uncovered.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom