Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Poor Classic would have nightmares, about would be unable to sleep at all :surrender:

That;s very true

welsh dragon

Oh! Is she a sweet colleen from Gods own country? Simply the best, better than all the rest.

My mum says the funniest things. She comes from Carlow. She makes me howl with laughter whenever I phone her. She lives in BIrmingham and hasn't been back home since she was about 24 years old

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I am just in after a morning's work and an afternoon's buying excursion.
We didn't do too badly either. We went to that craftworld shop, or whatever its called, and got 14" long picnic style hampers that were £10 each or buy 2 get a 3rd one free. So we did. We were chatting with the sales assistant at the checkout and told her about our new baby hamper business and she was really impressed and knocked another 20% off so we ended up with 9 hampers for £48 which is on a par with wholesale costs.
We also found some toys suitable for newborns that were reduced to £2 each in another shop so we grabbed all 4 of the ones at the daft price.

I now have tea and am contemplating eating the free muffin I got from the coffee shop that had an interesting special offer on. £1.25 for a coffee or 99p for a coffee and a big muffin. Its not been a bad day all in all.

welsh dragon

Go for it.

I am just in after a morning's work and an afternoon's buying excursion.
We didn't do too badly either. We went to that craftworld shop, or whatever its called, and got 14" long picnic style hampers that were £10 each or buy 2 get a 3rd one free. So we did. We were chatting with the sales assistant at the checkout and told her about our new baby hamper business and she was really impressed and knocked another 20% off so we ended up with 9 hampers for £48 which is on a par with wholesale costs.
We also found some toys suitable for newborns that were reduced to £2 each in another shop so we grabbed all 4 of the ones at the daft price.

I now have tea and am contemplating eating the free muffin I got from the coffee shop that had an interesting special offer on. £1.25 for a coffee or 99p for a coffee and a big muffin. Its not been a bad day all in all.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
My mum says the funniest things. She comes from Carlow. She makes me howl with laughter whenever I phone her. She lives in BIrmingham and hasn't been back home since she was about 24 years old
Love Ireland, both N and S..
Spent many a day, many a trip sitting watching a rod (or two or three), enjoyed more than a few pints of the black stuff and even took the family over to Courtown a couple of times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom