Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Well, I have got all the people out the door that needed to be out the door and have had breakfast.
Watching the Olympics and trying to decide whether to wear; longs or MTB shorts...did I mention I'm collecting my new bike later because I don't think I did! :hyper:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well, I have got all the people out the door that needed to be out the door and have had breakfast.
Watching the Olympics and trying to decide whether to wear; longs or MTB shorts...did I mention I'm collecting my new bike later because I don't think I did! :hyper:

Im sure I heard a rumour that someone is getting a new bike. Does anyone know anything about that?:eek: maybe i was wrong....

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
We'll keep an eye on unfolding events. This is the best thing here since Oddyseas L !

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
We'll keep an eye on unfolding events. This is the best thing here since Oddyseas L !

My god. We are such sad people that someone getting a new bike is riveting news.:laugh: :cycle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom