Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Think I will just stop eating junk and drinking booze for a while, start exercising.

:stop::hyper:

Arch

Married to Night Train
What a busy day!

First thing, off to the Register Office to book a date, and luckily they could fit me in for my half of the process straight away (living in different places, we have to declare intentions at two different offices). Anyway, early June it is...

Then off for a slightly shell shocked (in a nice way!) coffee, and then down to St Nicks to juice the 4 boxes of apples leftover from Apple Day, in order to make cider for the wedding. Then a bit of complicated logistics getting the press back to the guy who loaned it to us, a bag of chips in the car, and NT dropped me and 22 litres of apple juice off at the flat before heading home. I've transferred it all into a fermenting bucket, so now we let nature take over.

:cuppa: now...

Arch

Married to Night Train

Thank you!

It was one of those things we just needed to get done, but was a little intimidating. In fact it was all easy enough, although I thought I'd just show them my documents, didn't realise I'd have an 'interview'. So embarassing when you realise you don't know your fiancee's middle names (to be fair he didn't know if I had any, I don't).

So, that's booked, the venue for the party is notified, we just need to arrange the invites, the transport and accommodation for the Manchester party, decide on if we want readings and/or music, select which version of the vows we want, and organise anyone who wants to give us anything by giving them a job to do on the day.

Oh, and make the rings.

Lullabelle

Banana
Thank you!

It was one of those things we just needed to get done, but was a little intimidating. In fact it was all easy enough, although I thought I'd just show them my documents, didn't realise I'd have an 'interview'. So embarassing when you realise you don't know your fiancee's middle names (to be fair he didn't know if I had any, I don't).

So, that's booked, the venue for the party is notified, we just need to arrange the invites, the transport and accommodation for the Manchester party, decide on if we want readings and/or music, select which version of the vows we want, and organise anyone who wants to give us anything by giving them a job to do on the day.

Oh, and make the rings.

Brilliant :hugs: :cheers: to you both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom