Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Phew. Just caught up with the 15 pages that have been added since I last looked in last night.

The tree cutting went well apart from getting soaked, completely contrary to what was forecast.:rain:

I'm not sure how helpful I was as the professional guys doing the cutting made it pretty clear they didn't want me under foot.:shy:, then as per normal my Aunt's list of jobs stated in the morning got changed as the day went on.:wacko: Have swept leaves, rebuilt the plinth for one of the water butts & repaired the down pipe, done a repair to the greenhouse, shifted big bits of cut tree, stacked logs, trimmed offcuts then sorted said offcuts into kindling and bonfire fuel.:heat:

More to do on Tuesday, weather permitting.
You ignored your own warning!!
Monday at 20:21

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Evenings!!
Ooh, it's been hard work. Driven to (and from) North Wales to visit various friends and rellies, including tea and lunch with Plax (sometime of this parish).
But dear oh bloody Lord, the state of the traffic!!
6-and-a-half-bleedin' hours to do under 240 miles.
Not driving again. If I can't go by train I'm not going at all.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
You ignored your own warning!!
Monday at 20:21
Not my choice. I got a call yesterday afternoon to say the tree surgeon was coming today and asking for assistance.

The worst of the storm actually blew through here last night and according to this morning's forecast it should have stayed dry through the middle of the day. instead of hail & :rain:. :sad:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Not my choice. I got a call yesterday afternoon to say the tree surgeon was coming today and asking for assistance.

The worst of the storm actually blew through here last night and according to this morning's forecast it should have stayed dry through the middle of the day. instead of hail & :rain:. :sad:

Same here. Strong winds last night. Hail, rain today

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:boxing: okay, own up who woke Bob up?

I have noticed that his ears are as big, if not bigger, than Tasha's ears, and she is at least six years old. :unsure:

The harguements are getting fewer, shorter and further between. I hope it continues to progress like this. Tasha has stopped vocally retaliating.

One more question: Do young cats need different sorts of biskits to older cats. Bob takes a biskit in his mouth then spits it out. Is it too hard for his teeth?

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
You never watched Hurricane Watch thread either?
I had a look at it. Saw your link to my prediction.:thumbsup: I'm flattered.:thanks:

For what it's worth, the information I have shows another unsettled week to come, but hints (outside the reliable range though) at it becoming more settled with possible frosts from the 12th or 13th onwards.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
They make biscuits for cats of different ages. They even make them for senior citizen cats. Have a look in your local supermarket.

classic33

Leg End Member
I had a look at it. Saw your link to my prediction.:thumbsup: I'm flattered.:thanks:

For what it's worth, the information I have shows another unsettled week to come, but hints (outside the reliable range though) at it becoming more settled with possible frosts from the 12th or 13th onwards.
You made the prediction & got it right. Had it been wrong,there'd have been plenty telling you.
Pressure is set to increase, which will bring more settled weather. Colder nights will start from Tuesday onwards, once this depression clears the British Isles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom