Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

That's more than five years away! Are you pushing your bike around the world? And yes, you're welcome to drop in.
^_^ five years is a long time, we had our honeymoon in Sydney and Cairns in 2008 so want to go back for our tenth anniversary and spend christmas and new year in Sydney. 5 years seems along time, but we have started saving.

Lullabelle

Banana
At work I have access to the petty cash tin. One of my colleagues asked if I could change a £20 for 4 £5 as they give to the children when they bend over on Diwali :eek: err.... don't you mean bow? oh yes, the children bow to the adults in a show of respect and we give them money, sorry that sounded a bit wrong didn't it, yeeesss

TVC

When do we think Wol will be back, the excitement is building here.

Nihal

Veteran
At work I have access to the petty cash tin. One of my colleagues asked if I could change a £20 for 4 £5 as they give to the children when they bend over on Diwali :eek: err.... don't you mean bow? oh yes, the children bow to the adults in a show of respect and we give them money, sorry that sounded a bit wrong didn't it, yeeesss
You actually do bend down,and touch the elders feet and all that...............the giving money part is certainly new to me:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom