Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I just couldn't stand living in biringham any more. Too much noise, too much rubbish, to much crime, to many cars. I always wanted to move to the country.
Where's Biringham. Bad spelling on this night of all nights!!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Mine lasts around 3 hours on high and 6 on low, not used it much recently as it's on my off road bike but I like to keep it topped up when using it regularly.
Good though aren't they?
I'm considering them for some night time riding. I'm not getting much done in daylight so I need to get my lazy bum out weather permitting. Never done it on country lanes before only in the big city where light pollution is at its best. Could be interesting.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
What I want to know is what about the intelligent and fully functioning women on the tea thread ???
@The Velvet Curtain

We will let you know if any come in :ph34r:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Best take the rest of you out at the same time, you don't want to look odd/out of place.
:laugh: True

I'm trying to convince myself that on my early shift weeks providing I get off on time and its dry weather there is nothing to stop me getting out there.
May have to take a flask with me as won't be able to get a cuppa that late and if I call in the pub I will never get out:laugh:

Mattonsea

Über Member
What I want to know is what about the intelligent and fully functioning women on the tea thread ???
@The Velvet Curtain
th_zps8e46f170.jpg
boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom