Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
At least you didn't loose the roof yesterday
No but my parents did!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Yes they are fine, they had it all fixed yesterday, their neighbours gazebo looking thing took off and jumped up and down on their roof breaking all the tiles, Mum is not happy because the man has to come back to change a few more as they now have not matching tiles in the form of green ones instead of terracotta in places where the man could not find enough terracotta to match.

Stupid bloody neighbours not securing the damn thing... they are only the other end of the avenue to me too.

@hopless500 you are being brave :thumbsup: i liked the Bill and Ben photo. Need some of Thailand in January don't forget.

Thought it was time to be me (briefly).

As for photos in Asia - I shall try. Unfortunately I'm not the most photogenic person in the world :sad:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Thought it was time to be me (briefly).

As for photos in Asia - I shall try. Unfortunately I'm not the most photogenic person in the world :sad:

Photos of the bike in a scenic spot will do, preferably before you fall off from exhaustion. How many miles are you planning on doing a day and where are you going to and from ?

Not that i am jealous or anything:angry:

Photos of the bike in a scenic spot will do, preferably before you fall off from exhaustion. How many miles are you planning on doing a day and where are you going to and from ?

Not that i am jealous or anything:angry:
We start in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) and cycle to Phuket. At least 60 miles + a day and probably a couple of 100's. Currently planning in a couple of boat trips to avoid a boring stretch of road as well :smile:. I love sailing, so this is a result :hyper:. Then we (OH and me) have an extra week so we are there for my birthday and will catch a train with the bikes back to Bangkok ^_^^_^^_^

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
We start in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) and cycle to Phuket. At least 60 miles + a day and probably a couple of 100's. Currently planning in a couple of boat trips to avoid a boring stretch of road as well :smile:. I love sailing, so this is a result :hyper:. Then we (OH and me) have an extra week so we are there for my birthday and will catch a train with the bikes back to Bangkok ^_^^_^^_^

:angry: that sounds brilliant, you are going to have to start really early to get that mileage in each day, but what fantastic rides:bravo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom