Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Okay. Who wants tea. ?
No need to feel guilty!!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Im trying to stay away from cakes and biscuits. Don't encourage me because it wouldnt take much for me to stuff my face.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
:hello: Everyone, have just woked up again, small people became utterly over tired excited and vile and so bed it was for all of us at 4.30, User76 was fast asleep in seconds, Squidge within 1/2 hour, Mr P woke me up when he got in from work.

So having caught up whilst refueling with :cuppa:

No I am not under 30 @Frood42 I am under 40 though.

Mum arrived just as I was getting up, they faired worse in the winds, their next doors outdoor gazebo thingy jumped up and down on their roof and they had a man repairing all the broken tiles today.

All children are different @Hill Wimp you need to find what consequence they do not like mine are different User76 does not like a raised voice, Squidge could not care if you shout at him/are stern with him, but he hates being sent to sit on his bed and think about what he has done. User76 takes herself to sit on her bed if you upset her so sending her there would not work. Both of mine can be controlled by a look 80% of the time, with a raised eyebrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom