Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:eek::shy:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Well we are all clean and tidy and ironed and de-nitted and stuff, small people are over excited at being allowed to stay up and see Daddy! Fingers crossed they sleep past the pre-time change wake up time tomorrow!

time for :cuppa:

:hungry: Was Roast Pork that had lovely crackling, cauli, sprouts, green beans, carrots, stuffing, apple sauce & yummy roast potato

classic33

Leg End Member
Are you the old bloke with the flat cap, Classique?
You'll note no Yorkshire accent amongst those in the video!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
@classic33 very nice. Very informative. Thanks classic. I had heard before that the amount of heat you get from peat isn't as much as you get from coal.

classic33

Leg End Member
@classic33 very nice. Very informative. Thanks classic. I had heard before that the amount of heat you get from peat isn't as much as you get from coal.
No open cast coal mines in most parts of Ireland. It, turf, was also cut from a bank that went with the chimney of the house you were living in, over 100 tears ago. So the fuel was free, you had to put the work in. Kids as well.

classic33

Leg End Member
Weather dependent. Windy days that were also dry, dried it almost as quick as a warm dry day. Once turned, a few times. Then footed, stooked or stacked. Natures rules. But cut in the early summer months, you'd be able to use it in a few months when it got cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom