Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Skirting and architrave?

Skirting is the wooden board that runs round the room at the base of the wall. Architrave is the wooden strip that runs round the edges of doorways and windows to frame them. I'm painting them, and then NT will fit them to the wall.

We've also dragged some old kitchen cabinets that he'd got from a job out of the trailer (that's a cargo trailer for behind a car, not a trailer you live in), and taken them up to the bathroom and worked out the best way to fit them in, and I've cleaned all the old grease and dust off them. The doors are dark wood, but I'll paint them white to match the tiles, and see whether we do something decorative on them or just leave them plain. One of them will house the basin and provide storage under it, the other will just be storage.

All we have to do now is paint the walls, sort flooring, fit lighting, plumb in the bath and transfer the basin and toilet up from the current temporary bathroom, and the new bathroom is done. The bedroom still needs some wall prep, painting, flooring, some more lighting and a shutter for the window.

In by the end of the year is our hope.

Just stopped for :cuppa:

TVC

Behold my dumplings

20130929_171306.jpg

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
227ft of climbing today

I have to go to the shop later so I will probably beat that :giggle:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Impressive dumplings....

I visited Carlo's Ice Cream parlour today for the first time, tis in East Wellow has been there 100 years apparently tis very very nice and when they say proper made it is they also do food which is proper made with real vegetables, I shall HAVE to re-visit for a roast and pudding... and considering I am the pickiest fussyest of eaters out known to human kind that is high praise indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom