Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Spent an hour sitting in receptions. First at the dentist, now waiting for two new tyres to be fitted at National Tyres... What an exciting life I lead.

Still at least they have tea!! 30p a cup... It's not the best tea but its hot.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
No teeth = no pain... Sounds good to me just now.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have some Milk tray left....somewhere, although I might have given in it @ColinJ yesterday. There's a couple left, I think. I'll get the Mahoosive lump of Galaxy ready.
I'm back from swimming (I got nearly as wet as Phil :giggle:) - 2,000m and now I'm :hungry:. Good job it's not a fasting day like Colin has.
I wish we had a pool here! There is one in Todmorden but it is 5.5 miles away and I dont trust the locals not to nick my bike if I cycle there. It starts to get a bit expensive if I have to add a return fare to the cost of the swim and it becomes a long-winded exercise (forgive the pun).

There is going to be a pool in the new Mytholmroyd Community Centre. It will only be about a 25 minute walk away so a return walk and a reasonable swim could be squeezed into 2 hours. I look forward to trying it out. There is just the problem of the £300k shortfall in the project's finances to sort out first ... :whistle:

As for fasting ... Last night's emergency choco-load has got me this far but it is time to have my banana and yoghurt. Blow it - I have 3 small strawberries left in the fridge and I have decided to have them too!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Mix of Hostels and B&B Rocky. I like to minimise the mass that I haul - it being hilly around the scenic bits of the world

Edit - seems I didn't link back to your question Rocky :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom