Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Our breakfast toady consisted entirely of cake (and coffee), and then we walked about 3 miles before lunch, so we can feel smug...

Mind you, lunch was a burger, but it was quite a lean one.

Now, much needed :cuppa:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Just worked it out online, and we walked nearly 5 and a half miles in all! Just up to the University via the allotments, and round the campus a bit, taking in a nice cheap student lunch along the way. :hungry:

Lullabelle

Banana
The chicken man is an interesting story. There's a group of Aussies from Melbourne diving here and they award the chicken hat to the idiot of the day. The guy who is wearing it got a cut on his foot and tried to superglue it together. He put too much superglue on the bottom of his foot and got stuck to the floor for an hour. He now has an even nastier wound than he started with :laugh:

:rofl:

TVC

We've just finished supper - the food is nearly up to TVC's standard. I had red curry with prawns washed down with San Miguel. For pudding I had a mango split :mrpig:

We've done two dives today - saw a couple of octopuses. Their ability to change colour kept me amused for several minutes. There aren't many large fish here - not like the Great Barrier Reef or the Red Sea - but there are huge numbers of molluscs. We saw a couple of Flabellina Rubrolineata......I'm sure TVC knows what they are :laugh:
Of course I know what they are, they're like wot Speicher said.

TVC

When I go to a restaurant, I have to take my glasses off to read the menu. :blush:
When I go to a restaurant, I have to take my glasses off to read the menu. :blush:
Potsy sid that the kind of restaurant you go to has pictures of the food on the menu:whistle:

Lullabelle

Banana
I wear varifocals much easier :thumbsup:

They are a great idea but I think she needs more choice with vision if that makes sense... medication and diabetes have played havoc with her eyes. Last year I had a lovely birthday card from them, to a dear sister, she must had had the wrong glasses with her and dad doesn't get involved with that side of things so neither of them noticed. I couldn't bring myself to say anything, normally she would laugh but lately she seems to be a little uncomfortable if she gets things mixed up so it is best to keep quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom