Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:tongue:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
If you would like to bring me some :cuppa:, I will be on the sunlounger, on the patio. I have been busy in the garden over the last two days, and it is now time to relax.

I will be wearing sunglasses and a sun hat so you might not recognise me. :unsure:

potsy

Rambler
If you would like to bring me some :cuppa:, I will be on the sunlounger, on the patio. I have been busy in the garden over the last two days, and it is now time to relax.

I will be wearing sunglasses and a sun hat so you might not recognise me. :unsure:
I'll be sunbathing too, need to get my legs a darker shade of bright white :tongue:
sunbathing-cats.jpg.pagespeed.ce.VeiC7mNkkv.jpg

Lullabelle

Banana
Earlier we were sat in a pub garden eating lunch, we have now just got back from eating a cream tea @ Kings Lock Cottage, delightful day. Later we are having dinner in our back garden, making the most of the :sun:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm just back from Sainsburys. After a long tiring weekend, I needed a nap first when I got in, and as I walked round the supermarket, I still felt a bit groggy and... lacking something. Not sure what. Internal monologue as I went round went a bit like this:

Do you want a bag of salad
No.
How about a really lazy dinner of pita and hummous.
No.
Here's a pork pie reduced.
No.
Carton of Innocent smoothie?
No.
This pack of reduced cinnamon whirls?
No. Although I'll take it anyway...
Carton of V8 juice?
No.
One of those little cans of ready mixed Gin and Tonic?
<pause>
Yes!

I'll make spag bol for dinner later.

But first, :cuppa:

TVC

Oooh, G&T, that's got me thinking.....

Actually, wine on friday, beer on Saturday and wine on Sunday, work tomorrow, so perhaps not.

Lullabelle

Banana
I'm just back from Sainsburys. After a long tiring weekend, I needed a nap first when I got in, and as I walked round the supermarket, I still felt a bit groggy and... lacking something. Not sure what. Internal monologue as I went round went a bit like this:

Do you want a bag of salad
No.
How about a really lazy dinner of pita and hummous.
No.
Here's a pork pie reduced.
No.
Carton of Innocent smoothie?
No.
This pack of reduced cinnamon whirls?
No. Although I'll take it anyway...
Carton of V8 juice?
No.
One of those little cans of ready mixed Gin and Tonic?
<pause>
Yes!

I'll make spag bol for dinner later.

But first, :cuppa:

Pitta & hummous :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom