Tannus Amour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Je t'aime... moi non plus

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Hi Colin sorry about that these smart phones are so touchy and old stiff fingers don't help but yes I do love the Tannus . People say it's a stiff ride with them I don't find that .If I get a new bike I shall put them in both wheels.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Interesting; I'd love to know how you like them as the possibility of a roadside flat in a tyre with the hub motor is one of the things that dissuaded me from an e-bike - but am still thinking of a conversion!
Hi again Knitty a friend of mine did a conversation he had a lot of trouble getting the gearing right it's ok now he used a Bafang mid drive hope you let us know how you get on.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Welcome :welcome:

Please do stick around and let us know how you get along with them.

Tannus tyres are an often discussed subject on here. Often what happens is someone asks "Are Tannus Tyres any good?" and loads of people - who have never used them - pile in saying they are probably rubbish.

But we have actually very few people with real world experience, so please report on how they go for you.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

I love the peace of mind I get to some out of the way places and not being able to walk far . I can't see any difference in the ride put less pressure in it as advised think it's a God send.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I love the peace of mind I get to some out of the way places and not being able to walk far . I can't see any difference in the ride put less pressure in it as advised think it's a God send.
@Biker man - when you click Reply (as I have just done) you can type your reply below the quoted post (as I have just done) before clicking Post reply (as I am about to do...) and that way it is more obvious what you are responding to.

If you do the quote and reply separately then sometimes somebody else's new post will appear between them which can get very confusing! :okay:

OP
OP
B

Biker man

@Biker man - when you click Reply (as I have just done) you can type your reply below the quoted post (as I have just done) before clicking Post reply (as I am about to do...) and that way it is more obvious what you are responding to.

If you do the quote and reply separately then sometimes somebody else's new post will appear between them which can get very confusing! :okay:
Sorry not very good with tec

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sorry not very good with tec
You've got the hang of it now! :okay:

OP
OP
B

Biker man

It says the protection is 13-15mm in the tread area plus you need to use a smaller tube than normal for the tyre size. So far less air volume. A marathon plus tyre has about 5mm and is bomb proof. If worried about punctures on an e bike I’d just go with a robust tyre like the plus .

Top Bottom