Take care in Nottingham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I would hope that they've got the registration number and the delay in showing the clip from March is because criminal proceedings were undertaken.

Ajax Bay

Guru
OT (Manchester not Nottingham), but my favourite was the 2 chavvy neds (cap wearing, track-suited Manchester lads) in a crappy 3 door hatchback with 2 girls in the back. I saw them on a side street and just got that 'feeling'. Sure enough 2 mins later car catches me, window wound down, and the passenger is trying to impress the girls (assumed) by mooning me hanging out the window.
Impressive flexibility in an old Nova!
However, by sheer luck I was just having a swig from my water bottle and my instant reaction to beeping horn, jeering yoof and spotty arse was to defend myself with a squirt of water at typical winter air temperature. With 'you couldn't write it' accuracy, the jet hit the bullseye, which resulted in an abrupt cessation of jeering from the moony, as he flinched away which resulted in his head hitting the driver's lap. At which point they were stuck in traffic jam and I just cycled home.
#karmabites possibly literally.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
OT (Manchester not Nottingham), but my favourite was the 2 chavvy neds (cap wearing, track-suited Manchester lads) in a crappy 3 door hatchback with 2 girls in the back. I saw them on a side street and just got that 'feeling'. Sure enough 2 mins later car catches me, window wound down, and the passenger is trying to impress the girls (assumed) by mooning me hanging out the window.
Impressive flexibility in an old Nova!
However, by sheer luck I was just having a swig from my water bottle and my instant reaction to beeping horn, jeering yoof and spotty arse was to defend myself with a squirt of water at typical winter air temperature. With 'you couldn't write it' accuracy, the jet hit the bullseye, which resulted in an abrupt cessation of jeering from the moony, as he flinched away which resulted in his head hitting the driver's lap. At which point they were stuck in traffic jam and I just cycled home.
#karmabites possibly literally.

To be fair mooning is a harmless bit of tomfoolery compared to pushing someone off a bike which could get someone killed

And to he be fair to yourself, chucking water over someone's bare arse mid moon is quite funny and harmless too

Top Bottom