[SOLD] garmin edge sram out front mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ribbleboy

This is brand new in the packet as ive ended up with two. Very good to use and hard to get hold of in the uk. £17.50 posted. Paypal gifted payment only please 20130601_182309.jpg

Dont want to seem dim but where does it fix to on the bike.
Is it suitable for the 800?

OP
OP
ribbleboy

ribbleboy

Yes it is ok for the 800. It attaches to the bars so the edge is out front instead of on the stem. This makes it easier to glance at and much safer than when its on the stem.

Why do I always see what I want on here after I have ordered from a company:banghead:. Ordered the above from Wiggle, but the delivery date is not for ages. I agree very hard to get hold of, if someone wants one quickly then buy this, unfortunately Wiggle have taken my money:sad:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
And I just recently bought a £35 K-Edge one...
But... it is a very nice, sturdily made, gun metal colour

musa

Über Member
sent you a PM, I've been after one for a while and as mentioned wiggle have a dispatch date of years

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
And I just recently bought a £35 K-Edge one...
But... it is a very nice, sturdily made, gun metal colour

Looks like K-Edge have finally accepted that making the mount entirely out of metal was a bad idea long term, it damages the head unit through removing material on the lips the 1st couple of times you use it, reducing the lifespan of the Garmin. Look at their new design, basically a Garmin out front mount rip.

http://www.bikeradar.com/gallery/ar...m-mounts-debut-at-tour-of-california-37381/2/

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Looks like K-Edge have finally accepted that making the mount entirely out of metal was a bad idea long term, it damages the head unit through removing material on the lips the 1st couple of times you use it, reducing the lifespan of the Garmin. Look at their new design, basically a Garmin out front mount rip.

http://www.bikeradar.com/gallery/ar...m-mounts-debut-at-tour-of-california-37381/2/

I have used it a good few more times then a couple with no problems & no removing of material. However... I am aware of the problems so when putting the unit in/out I make sure it is placed in the holder at the correct angle before twisting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom