Semaine du Fed 2024.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grldtnr

Über Member
It's fast approaching , never been tho' attempted to pre & post Panic demic, I can't find anything regards signing on for it.
To be fair it's probably too late, I did think about last year ,but travelling proved problematic, being down by Lyon.
Unfortunately a friend of mine who was going may not be able to because of health problems, but what do I need to take regards cycling in France?
I ought to ask the friend, but he is hell bent on going, so don't want to add to his woes.
Helmets,are they required? ( I don't wear one here)
Health insurance, now we're out of the EU ,is there still reciprocal arrangements, I used to have the EHIRC card ,but that expired some time ago, there are a myriad of things to work through to make sure I could jump into the friends wheel tracks.

alicat

Squire
Here you go

https://www.cycloroanne2024.fr/accueil

Looks like you can still register but you might need to find someone who can speak French to help.

Re insurance, you can get a GHIC but you will still need insurance, especially since you are taking part in a sporting activity.

Re insurance, you can get a GHIC but you will still need insurance, especially since you are taking part in a sporting activity.
I don't believe that's the case - and these rides are just social rides, not "sport".
BUT insurance is sooo useful when you're abroad, and can be bought for less than one good French dinner, i'd heartliy endorse it!

Helmets? Not at past Sem Feds, going by pictures from family members that have been, so I'd be surprised if it's changed. Not even PBP (which WAS a race for many decades) required them until 2023, and that was just some obscure township in deepest backward Britanny that made a fuss.

Top Bottom