Sell me on cats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not a lot! Get a dog instead. :laugh:

IMHO of course.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Life
Everything
Cats rule the universe and we are just their minions
and we love them for it
Cats make a house a home

20211216_194856-jpg.jpg

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I’ve never been as fond of any of my pets, cat or dog than I am with my current indoor Siamese. She’s really loving and highly intelligent and mischievous. I’ve just had to stop her dunking her toy in the water bowl again as she then scrapes it back out and makes a right mess. She can open my kitchen drawers too.

She’s 7 now and I get tearful just contemplating the day that I lose her.

si_c

Guru
I love dogs and am definitely a dog person, but no dog can ever be as soft as a cat but then nor can it be as fickle or self interested.

And dogs don't purr, don't underestimate a cat sat on your lap purring.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
My newish neighbours cat has recently been popping into our garden more, whilst it was initially a tad nervous it is now happy to stroll around on the wall and gets its head stroked & ears tickled. Costs me nothing too!
She’s 7 now and I get tearful just contemplating the day that I lose her.
You should just feel happy about the many years you've enhanced each others lives.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Love dogs, but they are hard work (grew up in a dog household and my two sisters have dogs).

Four cats are cheaper and easier to look after than one dog. All are very different, and very smart. Each has their own habits. We're on cat's 5-8 having had four previously. Our male 'orange' cat (ginger ninja) is the most affectionate but he is the boss in the house. The three ragdolls are pretty chilled and the male raggie is tall - 2" more than the male ginger at the shoulder. Can cause some issues as the raggie looks twice the size, although he's super chilled out.

Our four are indoor cats, but they have an enclosed cat run outside that's quite extensive.

Zoomies are a thing, and move any cups/glasses out the way.

Top Bottom