S - Custom Burls Ti Cross/Road Complete or Some Parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
updated prices and bits added:-

All pics are on my Flikr account, location is Farnborough, Hants and payment by cash, bank transfer or paypal GIFT, prices include shipping:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37729119@N08/

SOLD - £530 shipped - Frame, seatpost clamp & DT gear barrel adjusters - Frame - custom Burls Titanium which has been powdercoated Kawasaki green, geometry with a 395mm axle to crown forks(as it has right now) is ETT 569, ST CtoTop 566, STA 72.7, HT 200, HTA 72.7, BB Drop 69, Front Centre 599, chainstay 435, rear spacing 135, disc brake only, rack and guard mounts, seatpost 27.2, seatpost clamp 31.8, BB shell 68 English, clearance up to a 700x40 slick. Seatpost clamp is Hope red 31.8 bolt up. The gear adjusters are anodised red as well. Just to add that I weighed the frame and it is 1.81kg this includes seatpost clamp, DT barrel adjusters, BB cable guide, frame protection stickers and bolts in the bottle cage mounts and rack/guard bosses. Oh and when fitting the rear disc brake caliper I used a spacer to align correctly, I have cable tied the correct spacer to the frame to help the new owner.

SOLD - £15 shipped - drop bars along with 4 x Cinelli gel pads - Bars - Salsa Cowbell 3 46cm wide 31.8 clamp flared drops

SOLD - £80 shipped - Avid BB7 160mm road cable disc brakes - these are brand new with the calipers themselves having been fitted but nothing else taken out of boxes. I switched to the MTB version so when they arrived I took the MTB calipers out of these boxes and put in the road calipers, all the other bits are the same. so the rotors and bolts etc are all new in box. The road calipers have only done a couple(at most) of road test miles, not even bedded in yet.

SOLD - £50 shipped - Chainset - Shimano 105 black triple 5603 50/39/30 and 175mm supplied with unopened Deore XT BB and all spacers to make it work correctly, plus instruction sheet - the chainset has been fitted but is as new

SOLD - £130 shipped - Rear Wheel - Hope Pro II hub red 36h on Mavic TN719 disc only rim and fitted with Velox rim tape - no skewer or rotor - oh and the rim stickers were removed as the silver didn't go with the red/black/green colour scheme - have now weighed wheel and I get 1170g - this wheel is as new

SOLD - £240 shipped - 29er Forks Rock Shox Reba RL in white, 100mm Solo Air, 9mm QR, 1 1/8 steerer cut to 213mm and with star nut and poplock fitted - these have done zero miles

£130 shipped - 29er Forks Rcok Shox TK32 in black, 100mm, 9mm QR, 1 1/8 steerer cut to 180mm and with star nut fitted, poplock supplied but not yet opened - these have done zero miles

any questions then please ask...thanks.....Al

Top Bottom