S - Custom Burls Ti Cross/Road Complete or Some Parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Ok, I've had to accept that drop bars, or more specifically the hoods, aren't going to play nice with my elbow problems. So rather than torture myself with a shiny gleamy bike I can't/won't ride I'm going to sell complete or sell off a lot of parts. NOW SPLIT FOR PARTS, pics aren't the greatest the green is deeper and stronger, but still very bright. The only part of the bike that has exceeded 2 miles of use is the frame and that's sub 100 miles:-

7661373352_cf1881579a.jpg
Burls Road by MacBludgeon, on Flickr

NOW £600 but no headset, seatpost clamp only - £700 £800 shipped - Frame, headset, seatpost clamp, DT gear barrel adjusters - Frame - custom Burls Titanium which has been powdercoated Kawasaki green, geometry with a 395mm axle to crown forks(as it has right now) is ETT 569, ST CtoTop 566, STA 72.7, HT 200, HTA 72.7, BB Drop 69, Front Centre 599, chainstay 435, rear spacing 135, disc brake only, rack and guard mounts, seatpost 27.2, seatpost clamp 31.8, BB shell 68 English, clearance up to a 700x40 slick. Headset is a standard Hope in red, seatpost clamp is Hope red 31.8 bolt up. The gear adjusters are anodised red as well.

SOLD - £75 shipped - Forks - Salsa La Cruz steel disc only axle to crown 395mm and offset 45mm, max clearance without guards 700x43

SOLD - £140 shipped - Shifters with brake and gear inners and gear outers - Shimano 105 black triple 5703 10 speed

NOW £20 as couldn't save bar tape - £30 shipped - bars along with tape and gel pads - Bars - Salsa Cowbell 3 46cm wide 31.8 clamp flared drops

SOLD - £13 shipped - Chain - KMC X10-93 10 speed

£60 shipped - Chainset - Shimano 105 black triple 5603 50/39/30 and 175mm

SOLD - £50 shipped - BB - Hope steel road red

SOLD - £15 shipped - FD - Shimano 105 black triple 5703 10 speed

SOLD - £30 shipped - RD - Shimano 105 GS 10 speed black

SOLD - Seatpost - Thomson Elite 27.2x330 setback black

£150 shipped - Rear Wheel - Hope Pro II hub red, 36h on Mavic TN719 disc only rim and fitted with Velox rim tape - no skewers or rotors - stickers removed from rim by the way - have now weighed wheel and get 1170g

SOLD - £20 shipped - Cassette - Shimano 105 CS-5700 11-25 10 speed

Location is Farnborough, Hampshire...thanks.....Al

fossala

Guru
What are the weight of the wheels? Are the disc brake discs included?

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

What are the weight of the wheels? Are the disc brake discs included?

rotors stay with the calipers so are only part of complete sale as for weight I've not weighed them but according to specs I'd say:-

rims - 510g each, front hub 185g, rear hub 285g, spokes, nipples and rim tape maybe another 600g - so I reckon about 2.1kg for the wheelset excluding rotors and skewers

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

having had a play with my pricing spreadsheet and reviewing current online prices I've adjusted downwards the overall price to £1650 and the frameset, headset and SP clamp price to £700

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

price drop on the bars as I couldn't save the bar tape, you do still get one new and two used Cinelli gel pads as well as the bars

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

New Prices and a couple of extras, most details in OP just additional info here:-

£550 shipped - custom titanium cross/audax frame

£20 shipped - Salsa Cowbell 3 46cm drop bars with some gel pads

£50 shipped - unused Shimano 105 5603 triple 50/39/30 175mm chainset in black and now comes with an unused Deore XT H2 bottom bracket - my searches indicate these will work fine together with the correct spacers which are supplied

£140 shipped - Hope ProII rear wheel on Mavic TN719 rim 622-19 erto, disc brake only, red hub and black rim

£90 shipped - Avid BB7 160mm road disc brakes - the calipers have been fitted and removed but the rotors, bolts and fittings are all unused and unopened - I bought another set of the MTB version but only needed the calipers so took them out of the boxes and put these road calipers in

fossala

Guru
Could you take 450 shipped for the frame? Can't offer anymore at the moment as I would have to get it and my forks re-sprayed to match.

Top Bottom