Recommend a door bell to, suit me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
It's a big house so the ability to tell the caller to hang on till I get there.
Maybe 3 remotes for different rooms.
I don't want a subscription.
Other suggestions welcome.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
I got one of these. Works well…..

Attachments

• IMG_4623.jpeg
    IMG_4623.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 8

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
I have a Eufy video doorbell. App on mobile, you can view and talk to person at door from anywhere you have an internet connection. It has rechargeable battery, but, you can have it "wired" if you wish. No complements. About £100 from Amazon, less if you already have the homebase https://www.amazon.co.uk/Security-W...mzn1.fos.d7e5a2de-8759-4da3-993c-d11b6e3d217f

Although I have not used them as doorbells, I also have two Blink video door bells (which I use as bird nest box cameras). Works in similar way to the Eufy above, but, battery not rechargeable. Again, no complaints. Approximately £70 from Amazon, less if you already have the Sync Module (I paid only £29 in an "offer" for the second unit). https://www.amazon.co.uk/blink-vide...=1722001364&sprefix=Blink,aps,111&sr=8-1&th=1

Subscription is not essential with either. You can buy an extra bit of tech which connects via wifi to your home network, and, stores video footage locally.

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My daughter has a ring doorbell. You can see who is at the door and talk to them as well. I don't think you have to pay a subscription at all.

They sell them on Amazon £170 but you can probably get them cheaper when the sales are on.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
My daughter has a ring doorbell. You can see who is at the door and talk to them as well. I don't think you have to pay a subscription at all.

They sell them on Amazon £170 but you can probably get them cheaper when the sales are on.

you dont need a sub for live chat /see the device but you do if you want to have footage saved,

Top Bottom