ProTour Pundit 2015 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Any feedback on the new scoring system would be welcome - better, worse, needs tweaked, whatever...

Super Combative should have been 43 more points than it was (unless simo105 also picked Bardet), that one is by far the hardest to predict :whistle:

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Super Combative should have been 43 more points than it was (unless simo105 also picked Bardet), that one is by far the hardest to predict :whistle:
Aye, you did well with that one. You and @Crackle were the only 2 to get it; I also learned that there is only one winner and not a league table so only 10 points or 0 points.

I don't think there is an overall Combative award in the Vuelta - there is Combined Classification tho, so I'll likely go with that.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Chapeau @Marmion
hat.png

SWSteve

Guru
well done to all, especially @Marmion, I like the scoring and the 3 picks, although you'd never know by my scoring ;) but I do have an issue with someone..... @ItsSteveLovell missed picks by cycling to paris, then by taking a Skyride, all this during the Protour pundit 2015 TDF with the new scoring system and the cheeky bassstardo still finished above me, that in my book is just not cricket.......^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^..........

I'd recommend a trip cycling to Paris. It was a great experience.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Any feedback on the new scoring system would be welcome - better, worse, needs tweaked, whatever...

You're doing a better job than the clown who ran it last year.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
OK, I can sense you're all getting twitchy to know the format for the Vuelta ;)

"Jersey" competitions will be:
GC, Points, Mountains, Combined and Team.

The team prize is usually overlooked so I thought I'd chuck it in to see how it works. If it's a load of old bollox then so be it.

Points will be awarded as follows:
GC: 25, 20, 15, 12, 10
Points, Mountain, Combined and Team: 15, 10, 12, 7, 5

We'll go with a similar approach as the Tour, 3 picks per stage with points awarded down to 5th place: 15, 12, 10, 7, 5

Double points will be awarded for stages 2, 7, 11, 16 and 17. I know, 5 stages - gripping stuff.

New players welcome. There is absolutely no need to have the first clue what you are doing.

OK, I can sense you're all getting twitchy to know the format for the Vuelta ;)

"Jersey" competitions will be:
GC, Points, Mountains, Combined and Team.

The team prize is usually overlooked so I thought I'd chuck it in to see how it works. If it's a load of old bollox then so be it.

Points will be awarded as follows:
GC: 25, 20, 15, 12, 10
Points, Mountain, Combined and Team: 15, 10, 12, 7, 5

We'll go with a similar approach as the Tour, 3 picks per stage with points awarded down to 5th place: 15, 12, 10, 7, 5

Double points will be awarded for stages 2, 7, 11, 16 and 17. I know, 5 stages - gripping stuff.

New players welcome. There is absolutely no need to have the first clue what you are doing.
:wahhey:

Top Bottom