ProTour Pundit 2015 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I'd just like to say I typed in the name of someone who made the break and then deleted it and put someone else there. I also thought about picking the chap who won it but didn't think team orders would let him. I'm currently beating myself about the head with an AA Road Atlas.
A reminder that you still have to pick for stage 12 - feel free to pick/delete and keep beating yourself about the head...

Also, @ItsSteveLovell - just a reminder to pick as well...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
A reminder that you still have to pick for stage 12 - feel free to pick/delete and keep beating yourself about the head...

Also, @ItsSteveLovell - just a reminder to pick as well...
You do remember that Crax defaults to Degenkolb?:okay:

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Stage treize - Sagan, Valverde, Stybar

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Apologies for the lateness and brevity of the scores update - only 3 pundits scored today, including @simo105 and @Berk on a Bike who are 1st and 2nd anyway.

The only change further down was @themosquitoking also scored to move up to 6th.
Other than that everything remains the same.
I didn't score any points today, did I? I went for Froome, Quintana and Rolland who all finished safely outside the top 5.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I didn't score any points today, did I? I went for Froome, Quintana and Rolland who all finished safely outside the top 5.
So you did...I had you down for Froome Fuglsang and Valls for some reason*! I have triple checked everyone else to make sure I haven't arsed up elsewhere, and they all look ok. Thanks for letting me know.

*just checked my scribblings from last night, and I usually start off with a list of 6 which I whittle down to 3 and my original 3 were as above before I bottled it and went for "safer" options so I could have written my picks down on your sheet :wacko:

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
So you did...I had you down for Froome Fuglsang and Valls for some reason*! I have triple checked everyone else to make sure I haven't arsed up elsewhere, and they all look ok. Thanks for letting me know.

*just checked my scribblings from last night, and I usually start off with a list of 6 which I whittle down to 3 and my original 3 were as above before I bottled it and went for "safer" options so I could have written my picks down on your sheet :wacko:
I edited my picks (before I got your "like"). I went for two breakaway hopefuls but bottled it. Ha!

Top Bottom