ProTour Pundit 2015 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
21 Modolo

Did you miss out stage 20? Can't find a post for it from you.

edit - ignore that, just found it

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
That's the pink pro tour punditry jersey decided. Well, it's not as we have joint winners - both @Archie and @HF2300 ended up in a tie at the top with 50 points and can have a share of the Maglia Rosa and trophy for 6 months each.

@ItsSteveLovell joins them on the podium in 3rd.

Maglia Nera goes to me with a truly appalling 13 points :sad: especially as 2nd last player stopped picking after stage 11...

Final Giro d'Italia scores:
50 - @Archie @HF2300
38 - @ItsSteveLovell
37 - @Crackle
31 - @Berk on a Bike
28 - @smutchin @Supersuperleeds
26 - @rich p @simo105
23 - @themosquitoking
22 - @User
21 - @iLB
20 - @robertob
18 - @beastie
13 - Me

Next up on the Punditry calendar is the Criterium du Dauphine, starting on 7th June 2015 - see you all there :smile:

http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/critérium-du-dauphiné-2015-june-7-14-2015-spoilers.180348/#post-3722558

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I'm not really sure how I managed to get 37 points when I hardly picked a single stage right. It must be some quirk of the back of fag packet scoring system.

You scored 20 on GC and Young rider, and had a small flourish on stages 15,16,17 - other than that you were as bad as me :smile:

You scored 20 on GC and Young rider, and had a small flourish on stages 15,16,17 - other than that you were as bad as me :smile:
Oh I forgot about the initial guess at the jerseys. I'm pleased to hear I got all but three stages wrong though, for a minute I imagined I knew what I was doing.

Top Bottom