ProTour Pundit 2015 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy

[USER=2293]@HF2300

Smutchin reckons this is a triple pick day![/USER]

Smutchin was right, I remembered, but at 2:47 this afternoon once the stage had already started and when I was 18 miles from any connected device I could use. I was thrown by the fact everyone else ahead of me had only picked one, and didn't even think. I claim premature senility, peer pressure, tunnel vision, behaving like a sheep or any combination of the above.

Just got in and haven't checked the result yet, but I'd have picked Contador and Aru, and probably gone for Landa, Intxausti or perhaps Konig for the third pick, but I don't know which and it's too late now. Anyway, last published score I was unfashionably high in the standings so I need to drop some points somewhere.

The fact that some people have not added a further 2 names to their posts will have little bearing on the scoring as they'll have been pointless if the previous form was repeated

I seem to recall getting two right on the previous triple...

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
OK, there are no more triple pick days in the Giro, you can all go back to being wrong once per stage ;)

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Just watched the last 15 km, one I might well have picked (blow) and one I'd never have picked in a million years. That's the nearest I get to a spoiler.

Rest day - Aru's haematocrit

16: Landa

Top Bottom