ProTour Pundit 2015 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Here's the current overall standings. Maximum possible points available so far is 63, so it is clear that we are utterly useless.

22 - @Archie - although I think I saw him swapping wheels with someone so subject to possible penalty ;)
15 - @Berk on a Bike @HF2300
13 - @robertob
12 - @User @ItsSteveLovell
11 - @smutchin
10 - Me
7 - @rich p @beastie
6 - @Supersuperleeds @themosquitoking
5 - @simo105 @Crackle

Is the scoring system like golf and therefore I'm really one point off the lead? :whistle:

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Here's the current overall standings. Maximum possible points available so far is 63, so it is clear that we are utterly useless.

Yes, but if it was remotely predictable it wouldn't be interesting racing

22 - @Archie - although I think I saw him swapping wheels with someone so subject to possible penalty

I heard Greg Henderson said he was using a motorised prediction system

How ever did that happen?

]
I laughed so hard at this beer came out of my nose.
@simo105 and @Crackle are letting me down, the only prediction I was confident of getting right was me being bottom
I'll race you to the bottom.
The whole last two hours of this thread made me laugh, at least someone scored some points today.
I think we should all agree that no one can pick the same rider as anyone else thereby upping the number of different riders chosen and hopefully also the amount of points scored as a collective. In the interests of this,
13 - Viviani

Berk on a Bike

Veteran

How ever did that happen?

I'm as astounded as you. :blink:

Anyway, here's where my illegally changed wheels fall off. I'm on my jollies tomorrow until after il grande finale, so here are my predictions for stages 13-21.

13 – Modolo

14 – Chavanel, Vandewalle, Durbridge

15 – Aru, Contador, Rogers

16 – Tiralongo

17 – Viviani

18 – Hesjedal

19 – Amador

20 – Contador

21 – Greipel

Buona fortuna!

:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I'm on my jollies tomorrow

Have fun, just think of all those points waiting for you on your return.

Top Bottom