Pro Tour Punditry 2017 **no spoilers please**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simo105

9. D Martin,pantano,porte

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
STAGE 9 .............going for flair, breakaway to stayaway GC to battle among themselves, double points will always make it a flair pick ^_^

Esteban Chaves................................Tiesj Benoot...........................Jakob Fuglsang
I liked that for the "blurb" but I suppose I'd better write them down now as well...

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
In an exciting move, I bought new pens today. 3 different colours for main scoring, wildman scoring and top 3 scoring. To date there has only been black and red - welcome to the new blue (although it will get little use!)

Punditry goes high tech.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
WP_20170708_002.jpg

You'll notice I originally forgot the 50 point for top 3 scoring...

edit - you'll also notice the top punditeer on the left (me) knows how the wildman competition works :laugh:

Last edited:

simo105

I didn't even know there were such things - cycling radio broadcasts?
It's a podcast, just put the cycling podcast in Google and it will come up they do one every stage, I thinks it's the telegraph one

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
It's a podcast, just put the cycling podcast in Google and it will come up they do one every stage, I thinks it's the telegraph one
I don't "do" the Telegraph or any other right wing shite*. I know it means I sometimes miss stuff but "hey-ho"

* this means I have not read a newspaper for years nor click on links

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I find it annoying how often the best sports writing is published by the worst organisations
I know, it's sometimes annoying when I miss out on things but, then again, I can stand with a clear conscience that I try as much as possible not to support those organisations who would be swear-filtered as daffodils on CC

Top Bottom